Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Best Ways to Prevent Acne - 3 Effective Tips

Do you ever feel like you're doing a good job treating your acne, then all of the sudden, days later you start to see new, acne spots forming? You start to cover that spot up with acne treatments, but then as one spot clears, another spot starts to form again... This can be VERY frustrating, especially if you've ever experienced a same exact spot and seeing it filled with underlying pus, ready to burst out on you at any minute! If you've tried everything including Pro-Active, but nothing seems to be work for you, you can relax because in this article I'm going give you some tips on the best ways to prevent acne.

You see, I've had acne problems since the FIRST year of high school to the LAST year of college. I understand how irritating acne can because my ex would always make fun of my acne (yes, they can be evil) and I would remember always having this ONE pore that would always pus up. Even when I used a pricey cleanser, it didn't work all the time. I had my "off" days. The problem was every time when I got my acne cleared up, I would have one pimple halting me like a police officer saying, "Not so fast there buddy." Within a week or so, my skin that was getting better would then start to break out again. The key isn't just to rely on exterior factors, but to learn more about root causes of acne and how to use interior methods to battle future breakouts. So to help you not go through what I did, here are some best ways to prevent acne from my experience.

Best Ways to Prevent Acne Tip #1

Never squeeze or pop your pimples! Even when you feel like you shouldn't pop a white head or a zit, don't do it. Like me, one little tiny scar might not be that noticeable, but many of them WILL BE later on in your life if you continue to pop your pimples. Doing this doesn't help prevent acne either. When you pop a pimple, there's a good chance that you'll be pushing out infected material and then letting it sink straight further into your skin, which can lead to more swelling, redness, and future breakouts later on.

Best Ways to Prevent Acne Tip #2

If you can, try to change your pillow case once every 1 to 2 weeks! I'm a side sleeper and I used to always think that the sole roots of future breakouts were either not putting enough cleanser in the right areas or forgetting to clean your face when you start to exercise and sweat. All these things surrounded me before I realized that to prevent acne from forming the next morning, it can be as simple as changing your pillow case to a fresh new one. During night, you sometimes tend to roll around, sleep on your side, dig your face into the pillow, and if you use the same dirty pillow for weeks, you'll have the same oily, bacteria rubbing back and forth from the surface on the pillow case to the surface of your face, which can result in developing zit staring back at you the next morning.

Best Ways to Prevent Acne Tip #3

Don't just rely on over the counter treatments! You're skin needs to benefit from getting vitamins from fruits and minerals from water. Without water and proper nutrients, the body's cells begin to dehydrate and impairs their ability to function properly. They then have a harder time removing waste efficiently and begin to build up toxins which can cause pores to clog up and cause more acne! What I like to do is get a lemon, squeeze the juices into a tall glass of water, put it in the refrigerator for like 10 minutes or so, and drink it afterwords. You'll have a few nice, cold glasses of water everyday with a tinge of flavor packed with minerals and vitamin C.

Hopefully, by following these steps, you'll be able to prevent acne from future breakouts and be on your way to having nice, smooth, and clear skin. Good luck and hope everything works out for you in the end.

Have you tried everything out there on the market only to see acne still forming from underneath your skin again? If so, you'll need a proven method to prevent the root causes of acne. To learn more best ways to prevent acne and how to prevent any more future breakouts for good, visit this website: How to Permanently Say Goodbye to Acne Forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home