Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Acne Free in Three Days? - Is it Possible?

Browse the internet and search about the Acne Free in Just 3 Days and you might just get hooked like me. But I'm sure you are curious about it. Does it really deliver its promise of a miracle? Acne free in just 3 days? Hmmm... Read my story:

Acne has been my companion since time immemorial and I am desperate to find a cure for it. One busy day, I came across a website that seems to wave its hand on me: ACNE FREE IN 3 DAYS. It's really hard to believe but how would I know if I don't try it? So I gave it a shot.

I was stunned the program is just about apple fasting. But on the second thought, an apple is a delicious fruit so I said to myself I am willing to try it. The program explained that apple fasting eliminates body toxins that causes acne. It sounded right so I regained my excitement to grab apples. After all, it's just for 3 days...

The first two days are uninteresting but on the third day, why, I'm impressed! The acne had almost gone and I could hardly see the traces. I was rejoicing then but after a week, my acne came back and it was even worse.

I immediately get back to the program only to find out that I skipped crucial information: 3-day fasting must be done once or twice a month for my acne to go away forever. Oh no, I think I'm in trouble.

If I am to fast for 3 days, it would require me to stay inactive because I will be so exhausted then with no energy. And being inactive means I cannot leave our house. This is not possible for a very busy person like me.

Here's another problem... 3-day fasting will cause me to lose weight. In fact, I already lost a few pounds just for trying it. If I am to continue losing weight, I'm sure it will cause a health trouble for me.

Do you want know what happened next? I'm back in the same old corner again.

Learn how to quickly get rid of your acne in 3 days, safe and easy! Click here now:

>>>----- http://www.LooseTheAcne.Info -----

Just Imagine All Of Your Acne Gone In A Few Days. For more information. read this Acne Free in 3 Days review written by a user of The 3 Day Acne Cure.

Anyone who is serious about getting ride of their acne fast should click the link above. You Won't Regret It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home